SFCS Scholars,Glad we got to talk about the way final examinations play out on Monday. I believe that discussion will help several of you not fall into a bad test taking situation.With that in mind I want to encourage you to think about what you need to accomplish between now and the end of the semester and see how it fits into your calendar.Answer the following questions and any others that you feel will help you get organized for the academic sprint coming up in each of your classes:1. When is the final examination and what will it cover (just a few chapters or is it comprehensive).2. How may tests do I have left and what do they cover.3. How many and what kind of papers or essay assignments do I have left. Have I acquired the correct resources (plan on interlibrary loans taking a couple of weeks).4. Labs, am I up to date?5. Group projects: Are we organized? Do we have good leadership and competent people working on tasks? Do I need to take some serious initiative and get the project rolling?6. What ever I forgot that is relevant to you being successful in your classes ;-)See you on Monday or if you drop by....
1) I have several exams that will be comprehensive, and a few that will only cover a few chapters. My government and psychology exams are only going to cover a few chapters. However, my Biology and English exams are both comprehensive so I have alot of material to cover for those classes.2)I have my last exams before the final in government and psychology next week. I also have one more English test and a Biology test that is coming up soon.3)I have an essay due next week for English, and one more due after Thanksgiving break. I have to get some more resources for this essay so I will have to work on that. We also have two more in-class essays that we are writing the last week of class.I also have a paper due for Government on the Monday before Thanksgiving break.4)I have been doing all of my labs every week so I am caught up in that area.5)I don't have any more group projects so I don't have to worry about that.6)I think that covers everything that I need to get prepared for the end of the semester.
Wow sunshine, you are gonna be a busy young scholar. I know that you'll get it all done and will have a great first semester to reflect back upon. Keep up the good work.
1. I have one final on Wednesday, Dec. 7. That is Art and from what she said earlier, it will be over the last few chapters we covered and were not tested over as well as cumulative. Then I have one final on Friday, which is my English final. It will sort of be cumulative. It is an in-class essay and we can use our writier's notebook to help us come up with examples and things to write about... Lastly, I have 2 finals on Saturday, Dec. 10. They are Biology and Statistics. They will both be cumulative.2. Before the finals, I have a biology test (this coming tuesday) an Art test (today), a Statistics test (this coming tuesday), and another in-class essay (on December 5). 3. As far as essays go...I have one Art essay due next week and another one for Extra Credit due pretty soon afterward. I have a researched arguement due December 5 (with various drafts and a bibliography due before then) and Friday, I have to turn in my writer's notebook for English. For my researched arguement, I do not have many resources, so I need to get a start on that pretty soon...4. My labs are all up to date. I forgot to mention that I have one last Lab exam on November 30.5. I don't have any group projects to worry about. Thank God!6. I don't know of anything else that I should be doing besides studying, studying, studying, and basically NOTHING else!!
1.) I have a Final for gov't on Fri Dec. 9th from 3:30-5:30...it is NOT comprehensive...i also have a BIO exam on Sat. Dec 10th at 8 AM that IS comprehensive.... those are the only exam i will actually take.2.)I have a Bio exam next Tues,a gov't test Wed. and another math test before the end of the semester(date not released yet)that seems to be all.3,)I have a gov't paper due on Mon. Nov. 21 and a English paper due the last day of that class(counts as the final).4.)All my Bio labs are up to date...i shouldn't need any catch up work.5.)I have no group rojects left.6.)I think that is pretty mch it!SEEYOU MONDAY!
1. I have one exam that is comprehensive and that is Ethics, but I am not 100% sure. I have a group project for Music as my final and the rest of my exams will just cover the last chapter(s) we study during the semester. I have my exams Friday/Saturday/ and I think Monday? I am also taking two night classes and the times of those have yet to have been discussed.2. I have a Music test Wednesday and will have another one before the project that is due. I have another Ethics exam after Thanksgiving I think. I am not sure about the others though. 3. I have a History research paper due on the 17th and I will need internet and book sources.4. No labs.5. Groups are organized and have already chosen when we are getting together.6. Michelle said it best - STUDY and get some sleep! haha!
1. Dec 12 it covers everything2. I have 4 test left and they cover the entire semester3. I have 3 essay's left two 5 page and one english4. I don't have labs5. I have no group work either6. Never get behind! Keep up with work!
1. My finals are on friday and monday. i have three on monday so i'll have to change one. My english final is a in class paper and for the others the prof. haven't told us2. I have one more test on monday in Biology. We'll see how it goes.3. I have one more paper in english not including the final. it is a research paper and the biggest one of the semester.4. I'm up to date on all of my labs.5. I have no projects.
1. I don't have a final in chorus. My spanish one is just over the last few chapters. Computer and Seminar classes are comprehensive. Aerobic dance is over 2 lectures we were given. W Civ is over the last few chapters that he's been lecturing.2. I have one more test in spanish on the last chapter. 3. I have a book essay and research paper to do for World Civ. I also have a powerpoint presentation for computers.4. No labs.5. no group projects6. Don't PROCRASTINATE! Get on it now, and you'll be that much more glad that you. did.
1) Biology and all the chapther we have covered thus far. American Government Chapters 1-132) Before the semester is over with I know I have at least 7 test and they will cover my computer class material that we have learned thus far (and it will NOT be open book)Biology 1 lab exam and 2 lecture exams and some quiz's ( but i call those test.)American Government (who know's?)
1. When is the final examination and what will it cover (just a few chapters or is it comprehensive).friday dec 9- am hist (comprehensive with a study guide), am govt (just a few chapters)monday dec 12- sfcs (?), geology (comprehensive), music appreciation (group project)2. How may tests do I have left and what do they cover.I have one test left in most of my classes over just a few chapters.3. How many and what kind of papers or essay assignments do I have left. Have I acquired the correct resources (plan on interlibrary loans taking a couple of weeks).Just a short paper that I haven't gotten all of the info on yet for govt.4. Labs, am I up to date?Yeah5. Group projects: Are we organized? Do we have good leadership and competent people working on tasks? Do I need to take some serious initiative and get the project rolling?I really need to start hassling the others in the group or just do it myself.
1. I have a group project for my Music Appreciation class as my final and the other two test this semester are over the chapters we are studying now. In Ethics I have a comprehensive exam and the same in my World Civ class. I have my exams on Friday and Saturday. In my math class we haven't really discussed anything about our exam.2. I have a test in Music on Wednesday and then another one before our project is due. I also have another test in Ethics but I'm not sure when exactly it is yet. 3. I don't have any papers coming up that are due but one more may pop up in Ethics.4. I don't have any labs.5. Our groups have already been chosen and our assignments have been assigned.6. Study hard!!!
1. I have a research paper for my English Final, A gov't final on Monday the 12th at 10:30, I have my math final Dec 13 at 1:00. My Computer final is take-home.2.Had test in Math on Monday.3.Just my research paper for english4.A few labs left...not behind though.5.No group projects.6. Prepare myself as best as I can for finals, and finish up classes in goodstanding.